The initial GOS pilot program, completed in March 2020, was designed to give applicants flexibility to pursue their goals as they see fit, and to build a strong and sustainable infrastructure to provide programs and services that will have the greatest impact. Recipients must provide a 12-month final report. Prior recipients of this grant are ineligible to receive consecutive year funding and may only reapply during the third year after receiving the grant.
Target Funding Grants-General Operating Support
Following submission of the LOI, FCP will schedule a pre-grant meeting with the applicant. Further, GuideStar will verify the non-profit status of each applicant, and FCP will review recent independent audits and financial statements and conduct a site visit if necessary. This due-diligence review process follows the standards set by the Council on Foundations. Only complete applications submitted by the deadline will receive consideration. Late, incomplete, or applications not aligned with FCP’s mission will not be considered. Please visit the Philanthropy Network of Greater Philadelphia and the Council on Foundations for tips on writing a successful grant proposal and navigating the due-diligence process.
- Organizations exempt under Section 501(c)(3) and classified in Section 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Government agencies and public schools are not eligible.
- Mission aligns with that of FCP.
- Operating in Bucks County, Pa., for 10 or more years.
- Received five or more FCP grants (and completed all reports) OR received at least two FCP grants and served as a SYC host agency for at least three years.
- Recognized by a licensing or certifying organization in their field.
- Has a Board of Directors, strategic plan, policies and procedures, and active committees.
- Submits an annual review or independent audit to the PA Bureau of Charitable Organizations and has done so for the past three fiscal years.
Awarded annually in March:
- Letter of Inquiry due January 15; Full Application (following LOI approval) due February 1
Grantee: Snipes Farm & Education Center
If you use FOUNDANT for the first time, you will need to create an account. If you encounter difficulties in creating your account or during the application process, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (267) 247-5584.