Doylestown, PA (April 26, 2023) – Foundations Community Partnership’s (FCP) Board of Directors recently awarded $70,000 to five non-profit organizations as part of its annual General Operating Support grant cycle. These grants support non-profits focused on the behavioral health and human service needs of children, young adults, and families in Bucks County, Pa.
The Board of Directors started targeted funding grants several years ago focused on autism and homelessness before two years ago offering unrestricted operating support. “These grants are designed to help nonprofits address pressing needs, support entrepreneurial thinking, and increase flexibility,” said Abigail Halloran, FCP Board Chair. “Collectively, these organizations serve 75,148 Bucks County through their programs and services.”
FCP awarded General Operating Support Grants to:
- Bucks County Housing Group ($10,000): to establish new communications platforms, expand food program operations, and host research symposia to engage the community in affordable housing initiatives.
- Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County ($20,000): to support core services such as the Homeownership Program, empower families through Almost Home which offers free homebuyer education workshops, and the Home Repair Program.
- Libertae ($15,000): to expand access to and reduce barriers for Bucks County women and their families who would benefit by engagement in an abstinence-based environment.
- Network of Victim Assistance ($10,000): to support state-of-the art services to any Bucks County resident who is a victim of a serious crime to help them heal and move forward in life. NOVA’s prevention education programs provide children and caregivers with the knowledge and skills to prevent or stop violence.
- Special Equestrians ($15,000): to expand revenue streams for long-term stability, build programming to expand capacity, and create opportunities for future growth.
Photo caption (left to right clockwise): Libertae, Bucks County Housing Group, Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA), Special Equestrians, and Habitat for Humanity of Bucks County
Name: Tobi Bruhn, Ed.D., CFRE
Title: Executive Director
Phone: (267) 247-5584