Doylestown, PA (June 24, 2021) – In an effort to support non-profit organizations that continue to serve the community despite the challenges of the pandemic, Foundations Community Partnership (FCP) responded with its COVID-19 Response Grant program to address their ongoing needs.
This week, FCP’s board of directors approved $196,000 in COVID-19 response grant funding to be distributed to 49 non-profits throughout the county. This brings the total COVID-specific grant funding to $435,500 over the past 12 months. The program has provided valuable support to organizations serving Bucks County children, youth and families, especially those that work closely with vulnerable populations. The grants also enable non-profits to retain staff, avoid layoffs, and restart/expand services.
“A lot has been asked of Bucks County’s nonprofit community during the pandemic, but they have answered the call for their clients and staff,” said Tom Hanna, Chair of FCP’s board of directors. ”We consider it an essential part of our mission to assist our dedicated non-profit partners.”
The grant program was specifically designed to aid the recovery of nonprofit organizations that serve Bucks County children, youth, and families that suffered financial setbacks as a result of the pandemic.
The grant recipients are:
- Acting Naturally
- Autism Cares Foundation
- BARC Developmental Services
- Bethany Christian Services
- Bristol Riverside Theatre
- Bucks County Audubon Society
- Bucks County Chapter of The Links, Inc.
- Bucks County Children’s Museum
- Bucks County Community College Foundation
- Bucks County Opportunity Council
- Bucks County Playhouse Artists
- Bucks-Mont Collaborative
- Cancer Support Community Greater Philadelphia
- The Conservatory
- Comprehensive Learning Center
- Council Rock ACHIEVE Prog.
- Doylestown Hospital
- Easter Seals of Southeastern PA
- Family Promise of Lower Bucks
- Family Service Association of Bucks County
- Girl Scouts of Eastern PA Inc.
- Grand View Health Foundation
- Hammerheads Sled Hockey Association Inc.
- HealthLink Dental Clinic
- Heritage Conservancy
- KidsPeace National Centers, Inc.
- LifePath (Ridge Crest)
- Lily’s Hope Foundation
- National Alliance on Mental Illness of PA
- NGA-National Giving Alliance
- One House at a Time
- Peace Valley Holistic Center
- Peaceful Living
- Pearl S. Buck International
- Pegasus Therapeutic Riding Academy
- Penndel Mental Health Center
- Potential Inc.
- Refuge Child Care Academy
- Robert James Leonard Foundation
- Rolling Harvest Food Rescue
- Snipes Farm & Education Center
- Special Equestrians
- The Peace Center
- Valley Youth House Committee, Inc.
- Voice and Vision, Inc.
- Woods Services Inc.
- YMCA of Bucks County
- YWCA Bucks County